Preventative Care Dentistry
- By routinely seeing your dentist for exams and cleanings, you can:
- Prevent tooth decay, gum disease, and bad breath
- Save money by avoiding costly and extensive dental procedures
- Keep your teeth white by reducing staining from food and drinks
- Have a smile that will last a lifetime
Our office takes great pride in providing our patients with exceptional preventative care for the entire family. Some of the Preventative service we offer are: Cleanings, Comprehensive exams, Fluoride treatments, Sealants, Prescription toothpaste, mouthguards, and nightguards.
Preventive dental care is important throughout your life, no matter your age. The health of your teeth and mouth is very important to the well-being of your entire body, and while routine brushing and flossing at home is necessary to keep your smile looking its best, visiting your dentist for a comprehensive exam and cleaning is crucial. The American Dental Association recommends that you visit your dentist every six months to ensure your teeth stay healthy and your smile stays beautiful.